Ministry of information Technology Jobs in National Information Technology Board (www.nitb.gov.pk). Applications are being offered from the Ministry of information Technology National Information Technology Board) Islamabad and currently, it’s looking to recruit staff for PSDP Project.
MOIT Jobs are announced like (Assistant (BS-15), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Sweeper (BS-01), Sanitary Worker (BS-01)) are the posts that require to be filled by the applicants on a contract basis. A beautiful salary package are going to be given to the applicants with an appropriate atmosphere. For having further details let’s have a glance at its further details below.
MOIT is abbreviated as Ministry of information Technology & Telecommunications is Governed by the govt of Pakistan is that the federal government Department of Pakistan is indulged in functions of information and technology to upgrade and make changes in it’s also engaged to form new and newest projects to make development within the department and in field of IT Technology and Telecommunication. A Govt jobs of senior and junior level every day.
Graduation / Primary qualification for the relevant position and experience within the relevant field is required to apply.
The Candidate age of the should be between 18 to 30 years.
Applicants should bear the competitive/market-based salary package with additional benefits which will be given to the applicants.
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
• Assistant (BS-15)
• Naib Qasid (BS-01)
• Sweeper (BS-01)
• Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
How to Apply for the Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Jobs:
1. Applicants form to apply are often download from www.nitb.gov.pk.
2. Application form alongside hard copies of Testimonials/CNIC should reach the following address given below.
3. Envelopes and applications should clearly indicate the precise “Name of Post” against which application is being submitted.
4. Incomplete applications won’t be entertained.
5. The last date for applying is September 07, 2020.
6. Public/Private and Govt sector employees should apply through proper channel.
Last Date To Apply: September 07, 2020.
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: NITB Plot No. 24-B, St. No. 6, H-9/1, Islamabad.