National Tariff Commission Jobs 2020 NTC Pakistan Advertisement Online Form. National Tariff Commission is seeking professionally qualified and well-disciplined applicants for the subsequent positions which require to be filled like (Deputy Director (BS-18), Assistant Director (BS-17), Stenotypist (BS-14), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01)) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants before the due date.
For all of the above positions, the applicants should be having the Masters / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary from a well-recognized institute with 1 to five years of relevant experience are needed to apply for these posts.
Applicants are going to be hired on a contract basis for a period of two years which can be extended further on a performance basis. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following the way to apply the procedure given below.
National Tariff Commission (NTC) which is that the autonomous investigation authority of Pakistan and is responsible for implementation of trade defence laws under Anti-dumping Duties Act 2015, Countervailing Duties Act 2015 and Safeguard Measures Act 2015 strictly in with the WTO Agreements. Being a Govt body it offers number of the opportunities as needed by the department.
• Deputy Director (BS-18)
• Assistant Director (BS-17)
• Stenotypist (BS-14)
• Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
• Naib Qasid (BS-01)
• Chowkidar (BS-01)
How to Apply for National Tariff Commission Jobs:
1. For Sr. No. 1 to 4 interested applicants are required to download the application form NTC Website as www.ntc.gov.pk.
2. Duly filled form alongside all relevant documents should be sent to the following address given below.
3. For Sr. No. 5 & 6 candidates may apply on the handwritten application and relevant documents to the following address given below.
4. The last date for applying is 9/11, 2020.
5. Mark an envelope with the position you’re applying for.
6. Unsigned/Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date won’t be considered and no intimation are going to be given.
7. No TA/DA are going to be admissible to the applicants.
Last Date To Apply: September 11, 2020.
Application Form Will Be Uploaded Soon
Address: Secretary, National Tariff Commission, GPO, PO Box No, 1689 Islamabad, 44000.